Programmer Module With Remote Termination
Four large tactile push button keys enable users to reset, isolate or silence the detector and control the mode of the display module. The buttons can be disabled to prevent operation of it's functions. A lamp test routine is initiated by pressing the Mode key for two seconds. A Manual Scan can be initiated on the LaserSCANNER by holding the Silence button for 2 seconds.
- Provides Immediate Status Reporting for a Single VESDA Zone.
- Allows Zone Control of Assigned VESDA Detector.
- High Intensity Alarm LEDs.
- Remote Relay Option.
- 20-Segment Vertical Bar Graph Display.
- Alarm Threshold Indicators.
- Built-In Sounder for Audible Warning.
- Comprehensive Fault Reporting.
- Multi-mode Numeric Display (defaults to smoke obscuration).
- Recessed Mounting Option.